NOW OFFERING STATE FUNDED VPK! CONTACT US TODAY - LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! Thank you for your interest in People's Academy. PA admits children of any race, color, religion, or nationality. People's Academy is licensed by the Florida League of Christian Schools and is a provider with the Early Learning Coalition (and participates in their Quality Rating System).
- Loving, qualified teachers who have been properly screened and are certified in CPR & First Aid.
- Bright & inviting classrooms which are monitored and recorded on video.
- Bible based curricula that enhance: learning of letters, colors, shapes, literacy, music, and movement.
- Students have opportunities to develop social, cognitive, and emotional skills throughout the entire day while learning and playing.
- Parents receive daily updates and photos of their child directly on their chosen devices throughout the day via the mobile application "Brightwheel".
Deciding where to entrust your child's care and education is a very important decision. If you would like to begin the enrollment process for People's Academy, please follow these steps:
- Fill out a waiting list application which can be found HERE.
- Return the application to the PA office either in person, via fax (863) 299-3398, or by emailing our Director, Ellie Dingess HERE. After submitting an application, you can schedule a tour and meet Ellie in person.
- With the application, there is a $75 registration fee which covers the costs of processing enrollment forms & records. This fee is non-refundable.